GEOSTATS: i'm looking but...

  • Matthew Kay
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 1998
      Hello,

      i am sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you could help me.

      i am trying to contact Dr Bruce James. He completed his PhD in
      hydrogeology/geostatistics at the University of British Columbia in 1992.

      many thanks

      matthew kay

      | Matthew Kay | Uni: (617) 3365-3473 |
      | Postgraduate Student | Fax (617) 3365-7028 |
      | WH Bryan Mining Research Centre | |
      | The University of Queensland | Home: (617) 3870-3613 |
      | Qld, 4072, Australia | Email: mkay@... |
      | Home Page: http://www.earthsciences.uq.edu.au/~mkay |