FW: GEOSTATS: co-kriging

  • D.Hartkamp (Natural Resources
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 1998
      I am forwarding the information without the attachment to the listserver in case others are interested.

      ----------
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 1998
        Hello,

        i am sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you could help me.

        i am trying to contact Dr Bruce James. He completed his PhD in
        hydrogeology/geostatistics at the University of British Columbia in 1992.

        many thanks

        matthew kay

        | Matthew Kay | Uni: (617) 3365-3473 |
        | Postgraduate Student | Fax (617) 3365-7028 |
        | WH Bryan Mining Research Centre | |
        | The University of Queensland | Home: (617) 3870-3613 |
        | Qld, 4072, Australia | Email: mkay@... |
        | Home Page: http://www.earthsciences.uq.edu.au/~mkay |