GEOSTATS: Geo_EAS into IRIS Explorer

  • Sean A. McKenna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 1998
      Greetings,
      I have recently begun working with IRIS Explorer for visualization of 2 and
      3-D data. I am wondering if anyone out there has taken output files from
      GSLIB simulation codes (in Geo_EAS format) and brought them into IRIS
      Explorer? If so, could you please contact me, or respond to the whole
      group. I would be especially interested in any data scribe modules that
      might be available for accomplishing this task.

      thanks, Sean

      Sean A. McKenna
      Geohydrology Department ph: 505 848 0713
      Sandia National Laboratories fx: 505 848 0605
      PO Box 5800 MS 1324 em: samcken@...
      Albuquerque, NM 87185-1324