GEOSTATS: GSLIB

  • Leigh Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 1961
      Could anyone give me some advice on modifying the source code for GSLIB
      executables (for a DOS-based PC) to allow more observations to be included?
      We have successfully modified "gamv3m.exe" to allow more observations, but
      when we try to modify "ktb3dm.exe" to allow 1500 observations instead of
      500, we get the following error message:

      "run-time error M6101:MATH
      -floating-point error: invalid"

      We get this error message regardless of the number of observations in the
      dataset.

      Any tips would be most appreciated.

      Thank you.