GEOSTATS: kriging

  • s373164@aix1.uottawa.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 1998
      I have recently began a Master's degree in physical geography.
      I am a beginner in geostatistics and am presently trying to determine the
      best possible way to interpolate mutually exclusive categorical data.
      my data consists of lake levels (1-Low 2-intermediate 3-high) the
      sample data is irregularly distributed in space and is also non-continuous
      data.
      I have access to GSLIB and i am asking myself if Indicator Kriging or
      cokriging is the best option. If so, how would i proceed. Hoping a
      response in the near
      futur
      Thanks
      Andre Viau at s373164@...