GEOSTATS: Pb Data From Skeet and Trap Ranges

  • William C. Thayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 1998
      I am a graduate student at the State University of New York-College of
      Environmental Science and Forestry. My m.s. thesis topic involves
      estimating distribution parameters derived from geostatistical
      analysis. I am interested in obtaining additional data on lead
      concentration and lead shot count data in soil and sediment at active or
      closed skeet and trap ranges. I am also interested in obtaining copies
      of related research, studies, papers, etc.
      Bill Thayer