GEOSTATS: GSLIB

  • Leigh Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 1998
      Ladies and gentlemen:

      Does anyone have any advice and/or directions on how I might krige using
      the pairwise relative semivariogram, in GSLIB?
      Deutsch and Journel suggest applying the pairwise relative semivariogram to
      a positively skewed sample distribution (such as the soil contamination I
      am trying to characterize), but don't explain how to do it.

      Thank you for your assistance.
    • Leigh Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 1961
        Could anyone give me some advice on modifying the source code for GSLIB
        executables (for a DOS-based PC) to allow more observations to be included?
        We have successfully modified "gamv3m.exe" to allow more observations, but
        when we try to modify "ktb3dm.exe" to allow 1500 observations instead of
        500, we get the following error message:

        "run-time error M6101:MATH
        -floating-point error: invalid"

        We get this error message regardless of the number of observations in the
        dataset.

        Any tips would be most appreciated.

        Thank you.