GEOSTATS: Windows Interface for Gaussian and Indicator Simulation

  • Erik K. Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 1998
      Ai-Geostats members,

      I would gratefully welcome any input you may have on Windows 95 or
      Windows NT based Software that is capable of either or both Gaussian and
      Indicator Simulation as well as Variogram Analysis. Either free or
      commercial software is of interest.

      I have been through the list of software on the AI-Geostats homepage
      which provides some information on capabilities, but I would prefer
      recommendations from those who have actually used a package about its
      strong or weak points.

      I am familiar with GeoEas, Uncert, GSLIB but have no familiarity with
      commercial software. In the past I have used the GSLIB fortran versions
      directly and then moved the output to either PostScript or 3D matrix
      viewers. I am now trying to arrange a less complicated user environment
      for some of my Japanese co-workers.

      Erik Webb
      Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corp.
      Tokai Works, 4-33 Muramatsu, Naka-gun, Ibaraki-ken
      319-11 Japan, ph +81 029-287-0928, fax +81 029-287-3258
      email: erik@...