GEOSTATS: Scientific library

  • Dubois Gregoire
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 1997
      Greetings,

      sorry but this has nothing to do with spatial data analysis.

      I have received several requests for bibliographic references.
      I have been searching hours on the WEB to find an online scientific library
      to add a link to the AI-GEOSTATS resources page.
      If we here use the British Library http://portico.bl.uk/ which is not free,
      I wonder if you have other addresses.

      Any info is welcome.

      Best regards,

      Gregoire

      <gregoire.dubois@...>
      <Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list>
      <http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/>