GEOSTATS: Conference on Object-Oriented Languages and Systems

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 1998
      Greetings and happy new year to all !

      Here under is attached a conference announcement which should
      interest GIS developers.

      Something completely different: I have added a new item called "Jobs"
      in the AI-GEOSTATS Web pages. There is an online form which should
      be used by those who want to announce jobs related to spatial data
      analysis, GIS and Geostatistics. So please don't hesitate to use it.

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      --
      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-332-78.54.66