GEOSTATS: Christmas and New Year Greetings for 3Plot/UpFile users

  • Vasily De,yanov
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 1997
      Dear Colleagues
      We are pleased to send our most warm wishes for the Christmas and the
      New Year to everybody who is interested in our software: UpFile, 3Plot
      and more coming soon.
      We are grateful to everybody who took part in the BETA testing and sent
      us their useful comments and suggestions as well as registration post cards.
      Please, enjoy the Christmas card and views of Moscow we have prepared for you at:
      http://www.ibrae.ac.ru/~mkanev/

      Yours faithfully,
      GEOSTAT OFFICE group