GEOSTATS: ArcView spatial statistics commands

  • Vic Rudis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 1997
      I'm trying to get a copy (or email address for either author (below)) of a
      reprint of an article that was just published. The article is:
      Z Zhang, DA Griffith. 1997. Developing user-friendly spatial statistical
      analysis modules for GIS: an example using ArcView. Computers, Environment
      and Urban Systems, vol 21/1:5-29, 1997.

      Other articles or websites that document spatial statistics commands using
      ArcView(with the Spatial Analyst extension) also appreciated. Thanks.

      Vic Rudis
      USDA-FS-SRS-FIA
      P.O. Box 928
      Starkville, MS 39760-0928