GEOSTATS: Fuzzy logic in mine issues

  • LEONARDO AUGUSTO GUIMARAES ALVES
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 1997
      Hello,

      I'm quite new here I'm not even subscribed. I would like to subscribe
      myself in it and ask you if does anybody know any aplication of Fuzzy
      Logic in mine issues.

      Thanks in advance.

      Leonardo Alves - Mining Engeneering student
      Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
      E-mail: alves@...
      Tel: +55 (031)223-6372
      Fax: +55 (031)238-1966