Re: GEOSTATS: Advanced spatial analysis

  • Duane F. Marble
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 1997
      Certainly all the models involving mathematical programming,
      simulation, etc., that are not statistical in nature would
      fit into my definition of advanced spatial analysis.

      Professor Duane F. Marble E-mail: marble.1@...
      Dept. of Geography Home Page: http://www.geography.ohio-state.edu
      The Ohio State University Telephone: (614) 292-2250
      Columbus, OH 43210 Fax: (614) 292-6213