  • Joao Felipe C. L. Costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1997
      Dear all,

      For people interested in Recoverable Reserves Estimation using simulation
      methods, kriging in the presence of outliers and kriging with trend, I
      would like to inform that I
      concluded a Phd thesis on these topics.

      Details of the thesis are available at:

      www.minmet.uq.edu.au/~bryan

      copy of the thesis or chapters are available for people interested.
      please feel free to contact me at my email address and I'll send you a
      copy of the document.

      regards

      J. Felipe Costa, MSc, PhD home:(55)(51)2229321
      Assistant Professor work:(55)(51)3163357
      Mining Engineering Dept.
      Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul Fax (work)
      Av. Osvaldo Aranha 99/504 (55)(51)3163394
      Porto Alegre - 90035-190 (55)(51)3163988
      Brazil
      home page: http://www.lapes.ufgrs.br