GEOSTATS: A short info

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 1997
      A short info to all subscribers:

      please don't reply on ai-geostats to people having
      problems with subscription and unsubscription.

      I personaly contact and remove or subscribe those who
      couldn't do it themselves.

      Again, you can find help in the WEB pages.

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      <gregoire.dubois@...>
      <Moderator of the AI-GEOSTATS mailing list>
      <http://curie.ei.jrc.it/ai-geostats.htm>