Re: GEOSTATS: Re:Moran's I statistic

  • Don McKenzie
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 1997
      See Cliff and Ord (1981): Spatial Processes: Models and Applications
      for a discussion of distributional assumptions and significance
      testing for Moran's I.

      dmck

      DON MCKENZIE

      Ecosystem Science and Conservation Division
      College of Forest Resources, Box 352100
      University of Washington
      Seattle, WA 98195

      206.543.9138