GEOSTATS: Using VARGPLT in GSLIB

  • Tom Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 1997
      Is anyone familiar with the use of VARGPLT in GSLIB? I am currently trying
      to learn to use it by working with Problem Set 2 from Deutsch and Journel's
      most recent book. I obtain a file GAMV.OUT when I run the GAMV program, but
      I have not figure out how to get VARGPLT to print out the results. The
      error message reads: [1012] incomprehensible list input.

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Tom
      Tom Davis davis@...
      Illinois State Geological Survey Work ph. 217/244-9337
      Natural Resources Building, Room 25 FAX 217/333-2830
      615 East Peabody Drive
      Champaign, IL 61820