GEOSTATS: Abstracts from Spatial Data Handling Conference!

  • Saravanan Arunachalam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 1997
      Hi all,
      Where can I get hold of proceedings/abstracts book from
      the previous years' International Spatial Data Handling Conferences?
      The next one is to be held at Vancouver, Canada next summer and I
      would like to know the type of papers that are presented here?

      Thanks for your help!

      Saravanan Arunachalam
      Ozone Research Center, EOHSI-304
      170 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1179
      Ph: 732-445-0172 (O) Fax: 732-445-0915,0116 Ph: 732-572-5119 (R)