GEOSTATS: Request for software as well as references--reg

  • K Lakshmi Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1997
      Dear members,
      I am a doctoral student working on"Geostatistical Applications To
      Inverse Problem in Two dimensional steady and transient groundwater flow
      modeling".

      I request you to suggest me the relavant software as well as method of
      procuring it. As I am a student, I willnot be able to purchase any
      software.

      If anybody pocesses the software that may be useful to me, please kindly
      help.

      Sharing of any useful information is highly appreciated.
      Thanks inadvance and requesting members to give suggestions,

      with regards

      K.Lakshmi Prasad.

      | K. Lakshmi Prasad | Voice : 91-22-578 2545 Ext. 8338 |
      | Dept of Civil Engg. | Fax : 91-22-578 3480 |
      | IIT Bombay Powai | e-mail : rsklp@... |
      | BOMBAY - 400 076 INDIA | homepage: http://civil.iitb.ernet.in/~rsklp |
      | Specialization | Water Resources Engineering |