GEOSTATS: Collocated co-kriging

  • Marc Van Meirvenne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1997
      Hello all,

      We want to explore collocated cokriging as a technique to combine a
      remotely sensed image with point observations of soil salinity.
      However, a first literature search yielded nothing ... Does anyone
      knows of papers dealing with collocated cokriging ?

      Thanks in advance for helping us.

      Marc Van Meirvenne
      Marc Van Meirvenne
      Dept. Soil Management