GEOSTATS: SPATIAL STATISTIC REFERENCES

  • 04062 Schwabe C, Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 1997
      Dear Geostatitians

      We are wanting to undertake research on the different types of
      spatial statistics that can be undertaken on geodemographic
      information. Any suggestions on references, bulletin boards,
      curricula, WWW pages, papers or the like where we can get equations
      or information would be appreciated.

      Thanking you in advance.

      Craig A. Schwabe
      Head GIS Unit