GEOSTATS: ai->uncert->ai

  • vasilis@arch.imbc.gr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1997
      Hallo to everyone,

      Has anybody tried to import A/I grids to UNCERT, do kriging etc, and then
      import the output back to AI?. What I'm trying to do is take grid data from
      AI, import them to UNCERT for geostatistics, and finnaly returm them to AI
      for display with other vector data.
      Thanks in advance and will summarize.

      Vasilis Valavanis
      Institute of Marine Biology of Crete