Re: GEOSTATS: Re: cokriging

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1997
      Michele Scardi wrote:

      > Klemens Fuchs wrote:
      >
      > > Dear list members
      > > I'm searching for references and software for cokriging in hydrology (very
      > > large data sets).
      > > Can anybody help?
      >
      > Klemens,
      >
      > you can find both MS-DOS software and theoretical background in:
      >
      > Bogaert P., Mahau P. & Beckers F. (1995)
      > F.A.O. Agrometeorology Series n. 12
      > The spatial inrepolation of agro-climatic data, 60 pp. + 1 floppy disk
      >
      > I don't know whether your data set is too large to be handled by the MS-DOS
      > program that comes with the booklet, however, it provides a very nice
      > introduction to cokriging.
      > You can request this publication to agromet@...

      You can get it from the WEB. Check the softfaq....

      http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/softfaq2.html

      Gregoire

      --
      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-332-78.54.66
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 1997
        Klemens Fuchs wrote:

        > Dear list members
        > I'm searching for references and software for cokriging in hydrology (very
        > large data sets).
        > Can anybody help?

        Klemens,

        you can find both MS-DOS software and theoretical background in:

        Bogaert P., Mahau P. & Beckers F. (1995)
        F.A.O. Agrometeorology Series n. 12
        The spatial inrepolation of agro-climatic data, 60 pp. + 1 floppy disk

        I don't know whether your data set is too large to be handled by the MS-DOS
        program that comes with the booklet, however, it provides a very nice
        introduction to cokriging.
        You can request this publication to agromet@...

        Regards,

        Michele Scardi

        Michele Scardi
        Stazione Zoologica "A. Dohrn" di Napoli
        Villa Comunale
        80121 Napoli
        Italy

        tel: +39-81-5833201
        fax: +39-81-7641355
      • Matthew Kay
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 1997
          Hi Klemens,

          > > I'm searching for references and software for cokriging in hydrology (very
          > > large data sets).
          > > Can anybody help?

          gslib (stanford uni) has cokriging. The source code can be modified to
          cater for large datasets.

          cheers

          matt

          | Matthew Kay | Uni: (617) 3365-3473 |
          | Postgraduate Student | Fax (617) 3365-7028 |
          | WH Bryan Mining Research Centre | |
          | The University of Queensland | Home: (617) 3870-3613 |
          | Qld, 4072, Australia | Email: mkay@... |
          | Home Page: http://www.earthsciences.uq.edu.au/~mkay |