Re: GEOSTATS: Re: Kriging in Ore Reserve Estimation

  • Joao Felipe C. L. Costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 1997
      I would look at textbooks such as:

      M.David (1977) Geostatistical Ore reserves Estimation
      Journel and Huijbregts (1978) Mining Geostatistics

      J. Felipe Costa Phone
      PhD Candidate in Geostatistics home:(55)(51)2229321
      Senior Lecturer work:(55)(51)3163357
      Mining Engineering Dept.
      Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul Fax (work)
      Av. Osvaldo Aranha 99/504 (55)(51)3163394
      Porto Alegre - 90035-190 (55)(51)3163988
      Brazil
      home page: http://www.lapes.ufgrs.br