Re: GEOSTATS: software to do median-polish plating?

  • Joao Felipe C. L. Costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 1997
      I've just concluded my PhD implementing median-polish kriging to deal with
      data sets in the presence of trends.

      If this is useful I would be glad to help you

      J.Felipe Costa Phone
      PhD Candidate Geostatistics home:(55)(51)2229321
      Senior Lecturer work:(55)(51)3163357
      Mining Engineering Dept. - Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul
      Av. Osvaldo Aranha 99/504 Fax:(55)(51)3163394
      Porto Alegre - 90035-190 (55)(51)3163988
      Brasil

      visit our lab at: http://www.lapes.ufgrs.br