GEOSTATS: software to do median-polish plating?

  • Laura Lengnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 1997
      Anybody know of software available to do median-polish plating and jacknife
      analysis of the final predictions (map of plate value + kriged residual
      value)?

    • Joao Felipe C. L. Costa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 1997
        I've just concluded my PhD implementing median-polish kriging to deal with
        data sets in the presence of trends.

        If this is useful I would be glad to help you

        J.Felipe Costa Phone
        PhD Candidate Geostatistics home:(55)(51)2229321
        Senior Lecturer work:(55)(51)3163357
        Mining Engineering Dept. - Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul
        Av. Osvaldo Aranha 99/504 Fax:(55)(51)3163394
        Porto Alegre - 90035-190 (55)(51)3163988
        Brasil

        visit our lab at: http://www.lapes.ufgrs.br