  • Lars Rahm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 1997
      Dear Collegue,
      I just wonder if it is possible to get a list of those 14 short courses and
      workshops that you mention in the 3rd Announcement IAMG'97.

      Yours
      Lars Rahm

      Prof. Lars Rahm Linkoping University Phone: +46 13 28 25 54
      Dept. of Water & Env. Stud. Fax: +46 13 13 36 30
      S-581 83 Linkoping Email: larra@...
      SWEDEN