GEOSTATS: Distribution of distances within a polygone

  • Philippe Aubry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 1997
      Hi,

      I am looking for some references about the distribution of
      distances within (any) particular polygone (this topic is related
      to geometric probabilities).

      In "Geostatistical Ore Reserve Estimation", Michel David
      writes :

      (this problem) "has been studied by many people"

      but he gives no reference about it.

      Thanks a lot

      Philippe AUBRY

      Laboratoire de Biometrie
      UMR CNRS 5558
      Universite Claude Bernard - Lyon 1
      43 bd. du 11 Novembre 1918
      69622 VILLEURBANNE Cedex
      FRANCE
      private fax number : 04.72.74.47.46
      e-mail : paubry@...-lyon1.fr

      "Quand on est parti de rien, et qu'on n'est pas arrive a grand chose, on
      n'a de merci a dire a personne."

      Pierre Dac