GEOSTATS: SUM: Surfer and cross validation script ?

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 1997
      Hello,

      I was asking recently for a SURFER script to do cross validations.

      I have received from Tom Mueller a script reading grid residuals
      to cross validate interpolations.

      I have put it in the SOFTFAQ at http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/CODES/surfer1.txt

      Any other useful code is of course welcome and will be added at

      http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/softfaq2.html

      Thanks again Tom for your help,

      Best regards

      Gregoire
      --
      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-332-78.54.66