GEOSTATS: radar data

  • Rich Roomian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 1997
      Hello,

      I am interested to know if anyone has done or has a reference for spatial
      analysis done on RADAR imagery. (A recent literature search in Uncover
      did not find any.) If anyone if familiar with this area, comments would
      also be appreciated.

      Please reply to morisette@...

      thanks in advance,
      Jeff Morisette