GEOSTATS: Surfer and cross validation script ?

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 1997
      Greetings to all,

      I'm looking for cross validation scripts for Surfer.
      Is there any GS script (Surfer's macro language) expert on the list ?

      It should be easy with the "residual" command but I don't want to
      reinvent the wheel.

      If in general you have any code related to spatial data analysis
      you want to share with the ai-geostats community, I will be pleased
      to put them in the SOFTFAQ.

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      --
      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-332-78.54.66