GEOSTATS: Assistance please

  • Vincenzo Matassa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 12:35 AM
      Dear ALL,
      Could I please have advice on exactly what method of analysis is
      standard in the world of geo-statistics in terms of fitting a model of the
      form. I am particularly interested in the form of the profile-likelihood
      function. Any recent literature would be greatly appreciated.

      Y=pWY+XB+ e

      where W is the usual spatial weights matrix;
      Y is the vector of observations;
      B is a vector of RANDOM parameters assosiated with the exogenous
      (not lagged dependent) variable X,
      Note B is assumed normally distributed with mean 0 and variance
      sigma_B.

      p is the coefficient of the spatially lagged dependent variable
      e is the vector of disturbances, assumed normally distributed with
      constant variance, sigma_e.

      Thank you.