GEOSTATS: ESRI ArcView Kriging

  • James Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 1997
      I am interested in kriging (and, of course, making variograms) using ESRI
      ArcView. I have the spatial analysis extension and have been reading the
      manuals/help pages. It looks as if this requires some coding in Avenue
      (ArcView macro language). I was wondering if anyone elso has already done
      some of this, and if so, could you send me some sample code to get me off
      the ground. Any suggestions and hints will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      James Long

      James D. Long Office: (606)257-7272 ext 271
      Department of Ag Economics Pager: (606)741-9818
      University of Kentucky
      331 Ag Engineering Building E-Mail: jdlong00@...
      Lexington, KY 40504-0276