GEOSTATS: AAPG Salt Lake City and AAPG volume 2 on Geostatistics

  • Dr Jeffrey Yarus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 1997
      Richard Chambers and I are chairing the Reservoir Characterization -
      Advances in Geostatistics session at the 1998 AAPG in Salt Lake City.
      We are announcing our Call for Papers for this session.

      In addition, those papers accepted will be eligible for the 2nd
      addition of the AAPG volume, Stochastic Modeling and Geostatistics.
      For abstract kits and other information, I can be contacted via email
      at : jyarus@....

      Jeffrey M. Yarus, Ph.D.
      Manager of Reservoir Characterization
      GEOMATH, Inc (an Affiliate of Beicip/Franlab, an IFP Group)
      Suite 1125
      200 Westlake Park Blvd.
      Houston, Texas 77079
      281-293-8550