GEOSTATS: Kriging paradox

  • Ph. Latour
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 1997
      Further to the message sent by Richard Gaze the 20 August 1997 regarding
      the
      Kriging paradox, I would be interested by more details and comments on this
      subject (e.g. the paper from Robert F. Shurtz).
      If someone could please send me information, I would appreciate it greatly.
      Philippe Latour Latour Consulting
      Tel : (+33) (0)298 305 587/516 32 rue des Primeveres
      Fax : (+33) (0)298 305 587 29480 Le Relecq-Kerhuon
      E-mail: philippe.latour@... France