GEOSTATS: Projection parameters for Israelian Grid

  • Vieth, Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 1997
      Dear All,

      I'm looking for projection parameters for a projection used in Israel
      called 'Israelian Grid'.
      Any advice will be helpfull.

      Thanks in advance,

      Thomas

      Thomas Vieth Tel.: +49
      (0)711 9902 234
      Mannesmann Eurokom GmbH Fax: +49 (0)711 9902 141
      Am Wallgraben 125 e-mail:
      thomas.vieth@...
      70565 Stuttgart
      Germany