Re: GEOSTATS: GSLIB on PC- Thinkpad

  • Matthew Kay
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 1997
      Hi Ramah,

      We use GSLIB software on PCs running Windows 3.11/ 95/ NT with no
      problems at all. I also use it on an Toshiba notebook.

      cheers

      Matthew

      | Matthew Kay | Uni: (617) 3365-3473 |
      | Postgraduate Student | Fax (617) 3365-7028 |
      | WH Bryan Mining Research Centre | |
      | The University of Queensland | Home: (617) 3870-3613 |
      | Qld, 4072, Australia | Email: mkay@... |
      | Home Page: http://www.earthsciences.uq.edu.au/~mkay |