GEOSTATS: GSLIB on PC- Thinkpad

  • RAMAH@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 1997
      Dear All:
      I was wanting to find out if someone uses GSLIB software regularly on
      a PC/Thinkpad. I would like ot get in touch with those people about
      "How they are going about it?"
      thanks a ton in advance! this would be a great help.
      cheers,
      Ramah
    • Matthew Kay
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 1997
        Hi Ramah,

        We use GSLIB software on PCs running Windows 3.11/ 95/ NT with no
        problems at all. I also use it on an Toshiba notebook.

        cheers

        Matthew

        | Matthew Kay | Uni: (617) 3365-3473 |
        | Postgraduate Student | Fax (617) 3365-7028 |
        | WH Bryan Mining Research Centre | |
        | The University of Queensland | Home: (617) 3870-3613 |
        | Qld, 4072, Australia | Email: mkay@... |
        | Home Page: http://www.earthsciences.uq.edu.au/~mkay |