GEOSTATS: Post-doc grant opportunity.

  • Javier Gallego
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 2:35 AM
      We might have have a possibility (it is not sure) to get a post-doc grant for two years
      to work on the "re-engineering of European rapid crop area change estimates"
      of the MARS Project (Monitoring Agriculture with Remote Sensing).
      in Ispra (Italy).

      The candidates should preferably have a Ph.D., although a good professional experience
      without Ph.D. can be considered.

      A good background in statistics (and preferably geostatistices) is required.
      Knowledge in GIS and remote sensing or agronomy are most welcome but not necessary.

      The remuneration is about 2.600 ECU per month.

      We have a very short time to send a proposal.

      Interested people should send a curriculum vitae to

      guido.scmuck@...

      with copy to me (javier.gallego@...)