GEOSTATS: Away for a while...

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 1997
      Greetings to all,

      I will be away for a long time: from the 12th of July until the 20th of August.

      Therefore next updates of the archives will be made only after the 20th of August.

      If you have any questions/problems about AI-GEOSTATS, please consult

      http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/help.html

      or contact Jeff Wolfe <wolfe@...> if you can't find the solution in the WEB pages.

      About SIC 97, please download the data as soon as possible as you won't get any support
      after the 12th of July. If you have problems with the data, I believe you can ask the
      other SIC participants for some help. Their email addresses are given in the SIC 97 Web pages
      at http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/SIC97/sic97.html

      For those who haven't confirmed their participation to SIC 97, or want to join: please
      send me a mail even if I'm away. Remember that you can join in at any stage.

      Best regards to all,

      Gregoire

      <gregoire.dubois@...>
      <Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list>
      <http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/>