GEOSTATS: spoil heaps

  • Uwe Buczko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 2:57 AM
      Dear geostats list subscribers,

      I am trying to model the spatial distribution of hydraulic properties
      within the
      unsatured zone of lignite spoil heaps. It seems, there are very few
      geostatistical investigations (theoretical or practical) about spatial
      distribution
      of hydraulic, and even generally soil physical, properties in lignite spoil
      heaps and even generally within every kind of artificially generated piles.
      If anyone of You knows some kind of reference on this topic, I would be
      very glad to hear from You.

      Uwe Buczko
      Center of Excellence
      BTU Cottbus