GEOSTATS: SIC 97: starting today !

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1997
      Greetings to all,

      sorry the SIC 97 committee has taken so long to start SIC 97, but it has
      been very difficult to organize everything by email/phone.

      So here it is: SIC 97 has just started as the main information and data is available
      on the WEB since few minutes.

      The URL has changed: it is http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/SIC97/sic97.html

      You can still have access to this page from the main page of ai-geostats.

      However, I still have to prepare

      - 1) the DEM (will be made this week) and find other formats
      for the contours,

      - 2) a ftp site for those who don't have a WEB browser (this will be made tomorrow)

      I believe you will have questions, problems, comments, ....: please send them to me and
      not to the list !

      If you are a participant and have received this message, could you drop me
      a mail confirming that you are still joining. It will help us to manage the project.

      Of course anybody can still join it.

      On behalf of the SIC 97 Committee,

      Best regards to all,

      Gregoire

      <gregoire.dubois@...>
      <Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list>
      <http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/>