  • James.Farquhar@hi.cra.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 1997
      I have a small pascal program that produces a few triangles using (I think)
      10 points. I could find it if you like.

      Jim

      _________________________________
      Subject: GEOSTATS: Re: Dirichlet mosaic
      Author: "owner-ai-geostats"@...@INTERNET@MAILGW at
      DECPostmaster
      Date: 23/01/97 2:07 PM

      Pierre PETITGAS wrote:

      > Bonjour everyone,
      >
      > I want to produce a Dirichlet mosaic associated to a given set of
      points in > space. I have not been able to find the algorithm. Does
      someone know of a
      > reference where it is described?
      >
      > Thanks for your help. Pierre.

      Bonjour Pierre,

      Some references can be found in Computers & Geosciences, with code in
      FORTRAN 77 if i remember correctly. I'll give you the list another day
      if you want it. In France, "Computers & Geosciences" is available at
      LYON 1 University (Villeurbanne) from 1987 to present and, of course,
      at the library of "GEOLOGIE RECHERCHE" of PARIS 6 University (at
      JUSSIEU) from the first issue (1975 i presume) to present.

      Salutations courtoises

      Philippe AUBRY

      Laboratoire de Biometrie
      UMR CNRS 5558