GEOSTATS: GEOEAS

  • James Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 1997
      Can someone point me to GEOEAS binaries for HP-UX? I thought that I had
      these in the past, but after a recent spring cleaning session I cannot seem
      to find them. I may have been a little over zealous with the "rm -r"
      command :)

      I have not used GEOEAS, but my interest is increasing as I fumble with SAS.

      Thanks,

      James Long

      James D. Long Office: (606)257-7272 ext 268
      Department of Ag Economics Pager: (606)741-9818
      University of Kentucky
      338 Ag Engineering Building E-Mail: jdlong00@...
      Lexington, KY 40504-0276