GEOSTATS: Please avoid...

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 1997
      Greetings to all:

      1) sending mails to ai-geostats about subscribing/unsubscribing
      is useless. Please contact me instead.

      Each mail sent by the list server has attached basic informations
      about subscribing/unsubscribing.

      The subscription request has been done in both cases.

      2) Please avoid mails which have nothing to do with this mailing list.
      AI-GEOSTATS is NOT a general GIS mailing list.

      Such question is a technical Arc/Info question which has nothing to do with
      spatial analysis.

      If you have doubts about the questions/info you want to send
      to ai-geostats, please consult

      http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/help.html

      Regards,

      Gregoire

      <gregoire.dubois@...>
      <Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list>
      <http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/>