GEOSTATS: geostatistician for oil company

  • rdkari@concentric.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 1997
      We assist oil companies in locating quality personnel in the geological,
      geophysical and engineering disciplines. A client is currently in need
      of a quality geostatician in their seismic analysis group. They need
      someone to solve world wide exploration and production problems and do
      development work as well. If this is of interest for your subscribers, I
      can be contacted at 818 788-9581 or rdkari@...

      Thank You
      Ron Kari