GEOSTATS: Question.

  • Muresan I
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 1997
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      Greetings.

      Intro:
      Yes, I would like to find more about latest theoretical, methodological
      philosophical and algorithmic design and development aspects of GI
      Systems,and in particular about the application to mineral and oil
      exploration.
      Question(s):
      Has any progress been encountered on integrating numerical modeling
      algorithms into conventional Desktop Mapping or even GIS applications? I
      other words is there any true 3D GIS that can be literally used? What
      about a 3D/time GIS for geological applications?

      Thx.
      Ina

      Name: Ina L. Muresan
      Proffesion: Geophysicist