GEOSTATS: Fuzzy-Geostat

  • Heinz Burger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 1997
      Uwe Hoepfner wrote:

      > hi,
      > has anyone experience with fuzzy interpolation? Any literature I have to
      > read about fuzzy interpolation in geostatitics?

      Hallo,

      Literatur: Piotrowski et al. in Mathematische Geologie 28, Nr.4 1996
      (from there backwards to Bardossy, Diamond etc. see
      Referencies)

      Programm: FUZZEKS please ask author for demo-version:
      "FRANK BARTELS" <FRANK-B@...-kiel.de>

      s. also Grundwasser (Zeitschr. der Fachsektion Hydrogeol. in der DGG
      Heft 1, Bd. 2, April 97)

      Herzliche Grüße,

      Heinz Burger