GEOSTATS: (No Subject)

  • mesut
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 1997
      I want to learn the recycling rates of U.S and TURKEY
      (about paper and plastics)

      Free E-mail brought to you by MailCity http://www.mailcity.com,
      a service of WhoWhere?, Inc.
    • Gregoire Dubois
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 1997
        mesut wrote:

        > I want to learn the recycling rates of U.S and TURKEY
        > (about paper and plastics)
        >
        > Free E-mail brought to you by MailCity http://www.mailcity.com,
        > a service of WhoWhere?, Inc.

        Please avoid such mail on AI-GEOSTATS as it doesn't have anything
        to do with spatial data analysis.

        If you have questions about the topics discussed, please check

        http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/help.html

        Regards,

        Gregoire

        <gregoire.dubois@...>
        <Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list>
        <http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/>